Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring is here!!!

I am tickled now that Spring is officially here. I have so much to do now! I actually feel some what motivated to get things done around here. :)

Here's my list:

Prep Garden
Weed
Mulch around house
Buy Flowers
Mow the lawn
Spring Clean my closets
Organize porch
Walk Riley more!!

Probably forgetting some as I am going off what I can think of at the moment!

Spring also means Tulip Time! I've always wanted to wear the Dutch Costume, but not Dance. Called a family friend for advice.I am now a Step on Guide for Holland. I step on Coach bus' and take them around town and tell them about the history of Holland. Bonus-the job pays too!

My tours have started and I love it! 6 more to go! Woot!

Fireworks are this Saturday. Hooray for Carnival food!

Happy Mother's Day to my Moms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment