Saturday, April 9, 2011

Me and My Castle

April 2011 has brought new changes for the Brink Family. My primary job is now to take care of my Castle and My Hubby! I left PNC at the end of March and couldn't be happier.

This new transition is wonderful and scary at the same time. I now don't have the stress of selling products, or hoping to not get robbed at the Bank. The most stressful thing for me now would be which product to use to clean the kitchen table.

The scary part of it all, would be self disciplining myself. I would love to sleep in, take a nap, stay in PJ's with no makeup. However, I need to get up on time. Make Elden his breakfast and lunch, tidy up the castle etc.

This past January our new Yellow lab puppy Riley was born. He officially came home on March 26th. We are so thrilled that he is house broken, and full of love. It was the Lords perfect timing that Riley would come home right around the time that I would be home full time. We've become great buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment